My blog has a new home!!

I've found a new home for my blog and photos! I hope you'll pop over and take a look here Picsie Chick. The site is still in the building stages, with all of the same great pictures, and many new features to come. I'd love to know what you think of it. See you there! ~T~

Tuesday, September 25, 2007

happy birthday


cluane872-1077, originally uploaded by picsie.chick.

You are a child of the universe, no less than the trees and the stars; you have a right to be here. And whether or not it is clear to you, no doubt the universe is unfolding as it should.
Max Ehrmann

cluane872-1077

1 comment:

RubyShooZ said...

Darling fellow child of the universe PicsieChick,

Thank you for this photo. I have been commenting here and it seems you've disappeared - except to keep sending the photos via email.

What's going on with you? Are you just too busy or not wanting to or having time to visit other sites and comments? I have asked others this in the past and gotten varied replies and I don't expect anything when I comment places but - I do miss you.

Peace, love and appreciation.

~ RS ~