My blog has a new home!!

I've found a new home for my blog and photos! I hope you'll pop over and take a look here Picsie Chick. The site is still in the building stages, with all of the same great pictures, and many new features to come. I'd love to know what you think of it. See you there! ~T~

Monday, October 29, 2007

Sensation


moonset882-1935, originally uploaded by picsie.chick.

But what minutes! Count them by sensation, and not by calendars, and each moment is a day.
~Benjamin Disraeli

moonset882-1935

4 comments:

RubyShooZ said...

Hey my friend,

I've barely had my computer on since I've been so sick and still am, but I had to check a few things and when I opened your email with this photo and the quote too, I knew I'd have to come and comment - fever or no.

This is just so beautiful. I want to be there and I want it to stay that way! Thank you so much for this T.

I'm a moonchild according to astrology and in my heart as well and this photo is the epitome of me...(that's a funny way to say that huh?)

Where was this taken?

Anyway, I just wanted to connect and thank you here. This is very much appreciated - you and what you do are very much appreciated and I admire you very much.

Thank you dear heart.

Picsie Chick said...

Oh, Ruby! Rest, honey, you need to! Dream of the moon if that's what soothes your soul.

I am glad to send you these little windows into the soul of beautiful. Let them ease your mind, if not your pain....

This moon was setting as I walked to work last week. It's exactly why I carry my camera with me almost all the time....she was fabulous!

Hugs and healing thoughts,
~PC~

Fire Byrd said...

This has got to be the best picture yet, so utterly tranquil.
Really loved it.
pxx

Picsie Chick said...

Thank you, Pixie

It sure made the walk to work that morning so much more pleasant. I was late, but I got great photos!

~PC~