My blog has a new home!!

I've found a new home for my blog and photos! I hope you'll pop over and take a look here Picsie Chick. The site is still in the building stages, with all of the same great pictures, and many new features to come. I'd love to know what you think of it. See you there! ~T~

Tuesday, March 03, 2009

No Boundary


No Boundary, originally uploaded by picsie.chick.

Each thought, each action in the sunlight of awareness becomes sacred. In this light, no boundary exists between the sacred and the profane.
~ Thich Nhat Hanh

okanaganlake1055-7207

2 comments:

Fire Byrd said...

Love the feeling of tranquility that this picture gave me.
And the quote, a good strat to the day.
Pic before was like diving in a warm pool of water,very exotic.
xx

Anonymous said...

Love the Landscape of the lake..
Tbear