My blog has a new home!!

I've found a new home for my blog and photos! I hope you'll pop over and take a look here Picsie Chick. The site is still in the building stages, with all of the same great pictures, and many new features to come. I'd love to know what you think of it. See you there! ~T~

Saturday, May 23, 2009

Soul


Soul, originally uploaded by picsie.chick.

Soul This is such great news that I'm celebrating by sending you a bonus picture this weekend!

After many requests from a lot of you on my list, it's now super easy for you to own prints of my photos and even send free e-cards!

Just go to my blog anytime: picsiechick.blogspot.com/ There are two new links below each and every photo. Click on Buy this Picture to add the photo to your shopping cart, or click on Send as E-Card to share the photo and your thoughts with your friends and loved ones for Free!

Email me if you have any questions. :-) Have a fabulous weekend!
~Teresa~


You don't have a soul. You are a Soul. You have a body.
~ C. S. Lewis

drophearts1076-8919

1 comment:

Fire Byrd said...

Terese these last two pics are unbelievable.
I will this your wonderful pics ecards, but not tonight as I'm just back from my weekend away.... oh yes thank you notes tomorrow, good idea!xx