My blog has a new home!!

I've found a new home for my blog and photos! I hope you'll pop over and take a look here Picsie Chick. The site is still in the building stages, with all of the same great pictures, and many new features to come. I'd love to know what you think of it. See you there! ~T~

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Look


Look, originally uploaded by picsie.chick.

Today the words aren't here.

Okay, they are, but there's too many of them and they are all jumbled up like last week's laundry before sorting.

But then I look at the immense beauty of this lily. And I don't need words any more. (if you have some, though,. please share them)

Hugs and butterflies,

3 comments:

Miss M said...

"Art washes away from the soul the dust of everyday life."-Pablo Picasso.
(You gift us with art every day. Thank you).
M

Steve from Twitter said...

What a photo, nature is its own proof that God exists, at least to me it is. You have a rare gift T. Thnx for sharing it.

David Doolin said...

I like this one quite a bit. The focus and the colors work out just right.