My blog has a new home!!

I've found a new home for my blog and photos! I hope you'll pop over and take a look here Picsie Chick. The site is still in the building stages, with all of the same great pictures, and many new features to come. I'd love to know what you think of it. See you there! ~T~

Tuesday, April 06, 2010

Why share?


Why share?, originally uploaded by picsie.chick.

Why do I share my photos?

For you. For all of you. So you can feel it, too.

You see, there's a magic that comes through my camera. Some call it God. Some call it Mother Nature. I'd rather not name it as words are completely inadequate for this amazement that overfills my soul. Yes, some days, it feels like I'll burst from it.

It's not just a party trick that happens when the lighting is just right (although that is part of it), I really believe that there is healing here. There is comfort, and love, and cheer and, yes, even healing in beauty.

Take your time with the photos. Browse around, let them touch you like they have touched me. Let them change your day. Maybe more.

Hugs and butterflies,
~T~

duchess1117-2935

2 comments:

Fire Byrd said...

X

Tara Sophia Mohr said...

I suspect the magic is coming through your eyes too. It's clear you are doing what you are meant to do. so glad you are sharing.
Tara