My blog has a new home!!

I've found a new home for my blog and photos! I hope you'll pop over and take a look here Picsie Chick. The site is still in the building stages, with all of the same great pictures, and many new features to come. I'd love to know what you think of it. See you there! ~T~

Sunday, May 23, 2010

Balanced on that Moment in Between

Poised

balanced
on that moment in between

while the thought is still
fresh
new
unique

not yet paired
with the other parts of the plan

not yet integrated
in the overall
scheme

the bits
and pieces
stack close to each other

parts to the
puzzle

parts of the
whole

at times it looks like
they will never come together

it even looks as if
none of them are even connected

but time
persistence
dedication
to the plan

will take us there

when all the pieces
become one

and every part
is a function of success
for the whole

drops1124-3647

1 comment:

John Davies said...

The images that you have of water are among my favorites. But the images you create with your words are just as breathtaking.
Thanks for sharing.
-J