My blog has a new home!!

I've found a new home for my blog and photos! I hope you'll pop over and take a look here Picsie Chick. The site is still in the building stages, with all of the same great pictures, and many new features to come. I'd love to know what you think of it. See you there! ~T~

Saturday, May 15, 2010

Each moment....breathless


Each moment....breathless, originally uploaded by picsie.chick.

balanced points
resting in Spring's early gaze
readying for the long growing season ahead

Heart-held and head-weary
lit from within

each moment a transformation

each moment breathless

each point
unique

gather these to you now
before they change
before they are lost

for
with one flourish
all points will be one, flowing,
as if they had never been apart

drops1127-3864

1 comment:

Flora said...

"Heart-held and head-weary"

*swoon* that's beautiful.