My blog has a new home!!

I've found a new home for my blog and photos! I hope you'll pop over and take a look here Picsie Chick. The site is still in the building stages, with all of the same great pictures, and many new features to come. I'd love to know what you think of it. See you there! ~T~

Sunday, May 30, 2010

Successful Distraction


Successful Distraction, originally uploaded by picsie.chick.

Brilliant!

Days and nights
slogging
pounding
pushing

like a chain uphill

such slow progress
barely perceptible

the moment
for a moment
success

then

sudden complete failure

shift gears
the show must go on

a different success

a night's sleep

distillation of thought
fresh eyes
fresh mind

an idea
try this

and

true success

WAHOOOO!

and, on to the next project....

but first,

celebration
relaxation
congratulation

all necessary

I'm far too distracted
by the euphoria of

nailing it.

what was I supposed to do next?

orchid1109-2360

No comments: