My blog has a new home!!

I've found a new home for my blog and photos! I hope you'll pop over and take a look here Picsie Chick. The site is still in the building stages, with all of the same great pictures, and many new features to come. I'd love to know what you think of it. See you there! ~T~

Thursday, May 20, 2010

What a Great Day This Was


What a Great Day This Was, originally uploaded by picsie.chick.

It was a friend day

I woke up with fragments of dreams
populated by my friends T and M and B

(all I remember is that we were very
comfortable
with each other

YAY)

JC and I exchanged a few
witty quips
and deep thoughts

And then I read
what my friends K and D have cooked up
and my brain popped open

with ideas

Later I had a great talk
with S
and marveled at her athletic skill
and her generosity with me
(and my setback)

I was happy for
my bestest friend J
and his latest milestone
and am so happy to be
on this journey with him

R introduced me to L
who shares some surprising
interests

I learned R lives somewhere that
I'd really like to visit

It was sweet that D
invited me to a show
even though I can't go

was "accused" of being a deep thinker
by another friend S

was humbled by K's generosity

had fun sharing butterflies
with all sorts of friends
all over

and when A helped me out with
some computer stuff
I realized

What a great day this was

I have great friends
And I feel truly blessed

Thank you all!


Hugs and butterflies,

flowers1122-3511

1 comment:

Amanda F. said...

It's all about having the right people in your corner. Go get 'em, tigress.