My blog has a new home!!

I've found a new home for my blog and photos! I hope you'll pop over and take a look here Picsie Chick. The site is still in the building stages, with all of the same great pictures, and many new features to come. I'd love to know what you think of it. See you there! ~T~

Sunday, May 30, 2010

I wait...breathless, breathing into this moment

Rest

recovery
rejuvenation

what does it take to get there

when capacity is reached
or breached

rest
communication
distraction

re-energize
contribute to
the next phase
and its success

proud of what was accomplished
drained and full all the same

excited about what is yet to come
what is to be built

it's too loud in here

so I focus there

on that drop

I know it can't stay there forever
and so I wait with it
breathless
breathing
into this moment

letting the Infinite reconnect
all the synapses and
capillaries

until I am
again
refreshed

drop1124-3640

1 comment:

Fire Byrd said...

Lovely pic, but you know me and my love of your water drop pics.
Love how everyday I get a new pic and now if I can think of someone to send it to can spread the word about your wonderful art.
namaste.