My blog has a new home!!

I've found a new home for my blog and photos! I hope you'll pop over and take a look here Picsie Chick. The site is still in the building stages, with all of the same great pictures, and many new features to come. I'd love to know what you think of it. See you there! ~T~

Thursday, September 06, 2007

Awaken


rosedrops860-0030, originally uploaded by picsie.chick.

Your vision will become clear only when you look into your heart. Who looks outside, dreams. Who looks inside awakens. (Carl Jung)
rosedrops860-0030

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ooh, it is all in this one! Color, texture, pattern, the perfect moment...beautiful!

Picsie Chick said...

These little charmers catch me every time. I'll chase the water droplets hoping that my camera will record just the right image. The best one is always one that I thought would not work and just snapped "because you can never take too many pictures".

Is it luck? Is it fate? Is it the muse? Is it a gift? No matter what we decide to call her, I'm grateful.

Fire Byrd said...

beautiful pic, beautiful words
px