My blog has a new home!!

I've found a new home for my blog and photos! I hope you'll pop over and take a look here Picsie Chick. The site is still in the building stages, with all of the same great pictures, and many new features to come. I'd love to know what you think of it. See you there! ~T~

Friday, September 07, 2007

Universe


cana857-9770, originally uploaded by picsie.chick.

If you wish to make an apple pie truly from scratch, you must first invent the universe. ~Carl Sagan
cana857-9770

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the colors and the way the red spots on the flower draw your eye. And the quote is awesome too!

Fire Byrd said...

Very Georgia O'Keefe.
px

RubyShooZ said...

Breathtaking, truly.

Thank you so much for these photos. I just love these and it really does make me catch my breath!

Peace, love and flowers.

Picsie Chick said...

Thank you, both. I found this flower sucked me right in like I was looking at the beginning of time or something.