My blog has a new home!!

I've found a new home for my blog and photos! I hope you'll pop over and take a look here Picsie Chick. The site is still in the building stages, with all of the same great pictures, and many new features to come. I'd love to know what you think of it. See you there! ~T~

Sunday, October 07, 2007

Hope


bee862-0147, originally uploaded by picsie.chick.

Hope is that thing with feathers that perches in the soul and sings the tune without the words and never stops... at all.
~Emily Dickinson

bee862-0147

4 comments:

Fire Byrd said...

blossom and Emily Dickinson.... perfect!
pxx

Picsie Chick said...

Thanks, Pixie, glad you like it! Did you notice the little face in there too?

RubyShooZ said...

I spy with my little eye - some even littler eyes.......!!!

Picsie Chick said...

:-)