My blog has a new home!!

I've found a new home for my blog and photos! I hope you'll pop over and take a look here Picsie Chick. The site is still in the building stages, with all of the same great pictures, and many new features to come. I'd love to know what you think of it. See you there! ~T~

Sunday, October 07, 2007

Trust


statue872-0983, originally uploaded by picsie.chick.

I know God will not give me anything I can't handle. I just wish that He didn't trust me so much.
~Mother Teresa

statue872-0983

3 comments:

RubyShooZ said...

This is great - where is it? Where did it come from?

Thanks for posting it and thanks for the quote, I like that one.

Peace and beauty today.

~ RS ~

Picsie Chick said...

It's a carving of a fertility god in my sister-in-law's garden. I didn't find out where it came from, but she did tell the funny story of how she kept getting pregnant when it was *in* the house, so she moved it out hoping that it would help her plants instead! :-)

Glad you like!
~T~

RubyShooZ said...

Haha!!