My blog has a new home!!

I've found a new home for my blog and photos! I hope you'll pop over and take a look here Picsie Chick. The site is still in the building stages, with all of the same great pictures, and many new features to come. I'd love to know what you think of it. See you there! ~T~

Sunday, April 11, 2010


Abundance, originally uploaded by picsie.chick.
Listen for it.

The rush of the day dwindles, the savory smell of dinner lingers, the cat curled up on my lap purrs, the dog warming my toes snores. There is a peace here, and such love! Acceptance that all that was accomplished today was amazing enough. Definitely not perfect, never perfect, but who needs perfect when there is a purring cat?

And how can our days be anything less than amazing with so much abundance upon us?

Yes, listen. That's acceptance you hear.
~T~

mu1101-1241

No comments: