My blog has a new home!!

I've found a new home for my blog and photos! I hope you'll pop over and take a look here Picsie Chick. The site is still in the building stages, with all of the same great pictures, and many new features to come. I'd love to know what you think of it. See you there! ~T~

Monday, April 12, 2010

Whisper More


Whisper More, originally uploaded by picsie.chick.

Draw me in. Fold me into your batter until I am sweet, sticky, one with you.

I know there is more. You whisper it and my heart grows bigger. I feel it in the murmurs of aspen in the light breeze, the dappled sunshine caressing brilliant blossoms, in white feathers.

When can I see it? Or is wanting to more than enough?

~T~


cosmos1088-0247

2 comments:

Nicole said...

Maybe you are already in the process and maybe I am a tad slow in catching on but you should publish a book of your poetry with your pics, I love it!

Picsie Chick said...

Thank you, so much, Nicole! I'm glad you like the new format with my own words!

A book? hmmmm Well, it is definitely in the realm of possibility. There is much in the works in the background.....