My blog has a new home!!

I've found a new home for my blog and photos! I hope you'll pop over and take a look here Picsie Chick. The site is still in the building stages, with all of the same great pictures, and many new features to come. I'd love to know what you think of it. See you there! ~T~

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Found


Found, originally uploaded by picsie.chick.

We meet here. Accidentally. Serendipitously. Fatefully.

One voice leads to the next.

We join together. In conversation. In the rushing river.

Voices together. Joined. Voices from every corner of the world. From every pond and river and lake and sea.

Found. Held in each other's hearts.

We carry each other through each tentative step. Feed each other's longings. Ease each other's loneliness. Celebrate each other's wondrousness.

We are symphony. We are harmony.

You've heard it before. Many voices, one song.

Only this time it's ours.

Join us.

fountain1103-1639

No comments: