My blog has a new home!!

I've found a new home for my blog and photos! I hope you'll pop over and take a look here Picsie Chick. The site is still in the building stages, with all of the same great pictures, and many new features to come. I'd love to know what you think of it. See you there! ~T~

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Peel it back


Peel it back, originally uploaded by picsie.chick.

Small. It starts very small. A tiny release. Feelings set adrift in the ether. A glimpse of my heart adorned in all its corroded burnished sparkling tenderness. Maybe I let it slip out.

Maybe I meant to.

But there it is. Words, once spoken, belong to no-one. Belong to everyone.

And then the dam bursts. It barrels along. The hardened outer layers of my heart peeled back. The raw revealed.

It is yours.

Be gentle with it.

~T~

water1107-2218

No comments: