My blog has a new home!!

I've found a new home for my blog and photos! I hope you'll pop over and take a look here Picsie Chick. The site is still in the building stages, with all of the same great pictures, and many new features to come. I'd love to know what you think of it. See you there! ~T~

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Ya just gotta find it...


Ya just gotta find it..., originally uploaded by picsie.chick.

Jumbled. My mind jitters and jags between thoughts, half-remembered dreams, and partially-formed plans.

Doesn't matter that I spend so much time in here, it's messy.

But messy and jumbled can still have beauty. Ya just gotta find it....

bleedingheart1121-3444

1 comment:

John Davies said...

A two way street to be sure. Beauty is also at home in the details. Like the brushstrokes of a 17th century masterwork they may be individually uninspiring but collectively compelling. Different pictures emerge from different perspectives. And we loveses them all.
-J