My blog has a new home!!

I've found a new home for my blog and photos! I hope you'll pop over and take a look here Picsie Chick. The site is still in the building stages, with all of the same great pictures, and many new features to come. I'd love to know what you think of it. See you there! ~T~

Tuesday, May 04, 2010

Obstacles or Nudges?


Obstacles or Nudges?, originally uploaded by picsie.chick.

Day upon day. Absurdities abound.

The out of place, out of sync, out of character.

Obstacles to our true path?

Or nudges towards our higher purpose?

Or maybe, just maybe, comic relief.

Couldn't it just be a bike hanging from a tree? A thing so out of place, so out of time, that there's nothing left to do but laugh?

Laugh, then. There's a glimmer of humour there, right? Let it glow, let its light fill you and guide you and give you another point of view.

More than anything, right now, your heart must be light.

biketree1089-0427

No comments: