My blog has a new home!!

I've found a new home for my blog and photos! I hope you'll pop over and take a look here Picsie Chick. The site is still in the building stages, with all of the same great pictures, and many new features to come. I'd love to know what you think of it. See you there! ~T~

Monday, May 17, 2010

Sad at the loss


Sad at the loss, originally uploaded by picsie.chick.

One of those nights.

Thunderstorm
Electrifying
Filled my house up with rumbling
Made my heart pound
My ears ring

Made me feel alive

And totally distracted me

One chore done
One step of one project

And then the fire
Sad at the loss
It's a beautiful house
I've always wanted to go in it....
...see inside,
meet the ghosts

Alas, she was struck by lightning

The very storm I was loving
Took something beautiful away

Isn't that how it always goes?

HeritageFire1130-4116

No comments: